Come and work for Sweet Symphony!
Our Studio is always growing, and so we’re regularly recruiting new Teachers.
We’re looking for friendly, experienced and enthusiastic individuals
who share our passion for quality music education, to join our dedicated team of music Teachers.
If you hold a Grade 8 (or equivalent) qualification in your instrument and are ready to join a fast-growing, friendly music Studio, we’d love to hear from you!
Please send your CV along with a cover letter to us at email@example.com
We are looking for a qualified Piano Teacher to join the Sweet Symphony team from August 2019. You will provide Piano Lessons to Students via 1:1 tuition or in a small group format (2 Students). You will be teaching Students of all ages and abilities. Lessons will take place at our Washington Studio.
Initial working hours will be Tuesdays 3:30-8pm and Wednesdays 3:30-8pm, but as we have an extensive waiting list of Students waiting for available lesson spaces, being able to offer additional availability would be seen as a big bonus.
This is initially a part-time position, but with the right attitude and commitment, Teachers can increase their hours in future leading to full-time positions within the Studio.
Responsibilities will include:
- Delivering high-quality Piano Lessons to Students of all ages and abilities
- Motivating and encouraging Students in order to further develop their learning
- Providing Students and their families with feedback after each lesson using the Sweet Symphony Online Portal
- A high standard of piano-playing ability (Grade 8 equivalent or above)
- Good communication skills, in both written and spoken English
- The ability to work well as an individual but also as part of our larger team of Sweet Symphony teachers
- Experience of working with children
- Excellent time-keeping and reliability
- Music degree or Music diploma
- Teaching experience or Teaching Assistant qualification
- Experience of performing in a variety of musical genres
All applicants must be willing to undergo an Enhanced DBS check.
Please send a CV along with a cover letter, with the names of 2 references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interviews will be held the week commencing Monday 1st July.